Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank the forum. I just acquired a 2009 500 and had a "bucking" problem. Searched the forum and found a posting regarding battery terminals. Bingo! Problem solved. Thanks !

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

I'm finding this Vulcan 500 to be the quintessential urban motorcycle. Light enough for inter-city traffic, but no slouch on the interstate.

I recently closed my motor scooter shop after 6 years. I still can't wipe the grin off my face after riding a 125cc scoot around, but it's nice to have a bike that is highway worthy.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Thanks.

I'm finding this Vulcan 500 to be the quintessential urban motorcycle. Light enough for inter-city traffic, but no slouch on the interstate.

I recently closed my motor scooter shop after 6 years. I still can't wipe the grin off my face after riding a 125cc scoot around, but it's nice to have a bike that is highway worthy.
I rode a 125cc Honda in Mexico. Was definitely exciting! Of course that was probably because it had no brakes and the locals didn't have a concept of using stop signs, turn signals, one car per lane (if I fit I go seems to be the mantra. And if I don't fit I still go), stopping, you name it. Pulling out in front of a scooter/motorcycle? It's expected, just serve around the vehicle and pass them!

It makes you appreciate riding in the USA :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts