Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, After a long long winter with a brand new 2010 (less than 200 miles) 900 Classic LT sitting in the garage,I think it may be almost warm enough to ride here soon!!!! Before I hit the open road Id like to install a turn signal cancel mod and a headlight mod! I have been looking at the Kisan web site and like what they have but there app chart does not go above 2008! Have any of you guys with 2010s used any of there stuff and if so could you share with me the part numbers I need? any help would be great!! Thabks "T" RIDE SAFE

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Don't know about headlight mod, but the turn signal for the 09 900 classic is the SM-3 it should be the same for the 2010.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks EZ that was the one! Now I have a new question, Anybody know where the flasher is located on a ClassicLT ?? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks EZ that was the one! Now I have a new question, Anybody know where the flasher is located on a ClassicLT ?? Thanks in advance
Under the seat.
In front of the ECU there is a small rectangular box that will pull up from a holder that is the flasher. The SM-3 is a plug and play for turn signal. To activate the other functions tap into the wires needed they all run through this area within inches.

The headlight modulare is plug and play just plug in and put back together. There is a sensor that must be run outside the light bucket. I zip tied mine to the handle bars.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oops Im a little confused or maybe im overthinking it. I looked at my flasher and only see two pins I see the SM-3 has three, any thoughts??? Thanks

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
If it's like mine there's a wire in the kit (maybe brown) to put in the plug in the bike that goes to a ground or the negative terminal of the battery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts