Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im not sure where the two lines on the front right side of the tank that go to the back wind up also did the grampa mod and the hose coming up from the left side of the motor not to sure where it goes any help will be great it also dies when I get on it and burbs any ideas thanks for the help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update

update shot a lil carb cleaner at the back of the carb/intake boot and it revved higher so I guess I don't have that on quite right but didn't want to over tighten guess I need to forget that a turn it more not easy working the bugs out on this thing but hopefully it will be worth it in the end:D

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
The 2 hoses on the front/right side of tank follow frame rearwards and down to the front of swingarm and vent to the air, not connected to anything on back end. By large hose, I think you are talking about the crankcase vent. Should attach to bottom of aircleaner housing, the other end I'm not sure, but think it goes on a nipple at the bottom of the cylinders?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank man glad to hear that. just got to get this ole girl dialed in and back on the road been cold so hard to do much atm ty for the input on those lines takes a little worry off me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts