Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His repair advice and straightforwardness with his repair and advice threads are my favorite. Since he is on vacation, things have slowed down a lot.

Sfair, I have to say I really appreciate you taking the time to advise and help the people on here. I'd like to buy you a beer sometime if I ever got the chance.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
frazzled, mebbe is good time to go for big long ride out to the boonies and back and get it out of system.. mite perhaps even wind up wearing it out or breaking something on the bike and then by time he gets back you will have a whole new set of problems for him to solve. hey, itsa jus a way to kill some time and mebbe get a few smiles on that ther thing jus sittin idle. poncho

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
It is nice to have folks on this forum who give solid, methodical, and correct advice and really help folks diagnose and solve their problems; instead of just suggesting the next part to throw at it. He is very appreciated around here!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sfair is great at what he does. I've learned a lot from him while troubleshooting my electrical problem. He is the only one that will continue posting due to the intricacy of the matter and his vast knowledge. I wish I could mail him a beer.:beer:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts