Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get a spare key for the KVS was a bit of a challenge. The local dealer does not have a machine to cut the keys by number. I was able to get a pack of 10 blanks from Amazon and had them cut by a regular locksmith for $2.50 per key. I have 4 blanks leftover if anyone wants one.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Trying to get a spare key for the KVS was a bit of a challenge. The local dealer does not have a machine to cut the keys by number. I was able to get a pack of 10 blanks from Amazon and had them cut by a regular locksmith for $2.50 per key. I have 4 blanks leftover if anyone wants one.
I will take one, please and thank you

·
Registered
97 Posts
Do you have a link to where you got them? I need to get spare, I have seemed to have lost mine.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have a link to where you got them? I need to get spare, I have seemed to have lost mine.
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I4BQL2M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

You can also get them at the dealer for about $18 each. Cost on Amazon is only $1.80 each.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts