Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the rider and passenger gel seats for the VV Friday. We'll see how it goes. Dealer said they have not heard anything bad about them. I know a few on this forum have them and some don't rave over the seats. Got my fingers crossed.

On my VTX with Ultimate seats, the missus was the deciding factor as to how long she could sit before having to dismount. Now I am the factor :( Can't have that...;)

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
I just put them on and did a 4 day mountain roads ride. I like them a lot better than the stock seats. I revamped the 4 inch taller backrest by not putting those rubber vibration damper thingies back in and that let the back rest go back 2 inches farther. Had to modify the mounting bolts, but that was very easy. The wife likes it a lot better and says there is no difference in vibration.

I like the drivers seat because it raised my up 2 inches and finally got my gnees below my hips. (I am 6-3) hard as a rock and comfortable. We would stop about ever 105 miles or so. Not to rest but to look at something. Did that for 4 days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts