Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came across this, seems to be bolt on, plug and play setup, cutting and modifying OEM holder ring not required.
As to quality of the light, I got nothing, don't know if it's a low end or top shelf product... but it's very nice to finally have this as an option.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Practically any 7" light will fit. The trim ring or modify one is all you need. I purchased a LED daymaker style light from Superbright LED and it has higher specs than JW Speaker light comparing the two.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it possible to buy a holder ring that fits Kawasaki's headlight layout and accommodates Daymaker and it's brackets, so to avoid doing irreversible mods to the OEM ring...?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Not from all my research and reading several other people's threads who have actually done it. Do a search in the other forum as someone did a little how to.

I purchased a new bracket to modify and still be able to go back. It was $30 and with headlight from Superbright well under the price of the Ebay headlight and I know the specs of the headlight. I believe if I drill out the spot welds I can remove the piece and still be able to put back with bolt and nut - this is only a hunch.

Is it possible to buy a holder ring that fits Kawasaki's headlight layout and accommodates Daymaker and it's brackets, so to avoid doing irreversible mods to the OEM ring...?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts