Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been down a couple of weeks due a broken radiator fan motor on my 2016 Voyager. The fan was backordered with none in stock at Kawasaki or any dealers. Kawasaki USA contacted me today saying they are putting a replacement on a plane in Japan and it should be at my dealer next week. Kind of surprising that there are none to be had stateside but great customer service to move the ball forward and get me back on the road.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,855 Posts
Well it's a Kawasaki. They don't break down as often. Now if you owned a Harley you can find parts anywhere. In fact I think Home Depot carries HD parts. :)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Well it's a Kawasaki. They don't break down as often. Now if you owned a Harley you can find parts anywhere. In fact I think Home Depot carries HD parts. :)
At least in a day you are back on the road! :devil2:

I enjoyed the 60,000 miles I put on my Voyager. I learned to carry duct tape, zip ties, and foam to deal with the annoying squeaks and rattles while on trips.

My Voyager left me stranded with the ignition wire shorting out under the tank, and was down for 4 months because the KACR imploded and bounced all around in the engine.

So far, with 14,000 miles on the '16 Road Glide Ultra and no issues. Also a cooler running motorcycle. :serious:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts