Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at some Kawasaki shirts and wondering if anyone here knows if the sizes run true or if I should order a larger or smaller size than I normally do?

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
i think they run true..... my xxl kawi shirts seem to fit me the same as my other xxl shirts do !

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm... review I found after posting, for one of the shirts I ordered, said they ran small so I ordered the next size larger.

The likelihood of me wearing a baggy shirt is quite high compared to the likelihood of losing weight in the next few days before the shirt arrives so I didn't take a chance. :D

I'll report my opinion when they arrive.

·
BOTM Winner, December 2013
1,172 Posts
lol maybe the reviewer was in denial about gaining weight !!! heh heh heh

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE:

I'm royally pissed off now. FIVE days after I place the order, about the time I start looking for a package on my doorstep, I receive an "Order Cancelled" notice saying the items are not in stock. BS!! Then don't list them as IN STOCK on your flipping website ya carp bastards.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
I bought a 3xl I wear a 2xl thinking it would shrink a lot.... it didn't. got a new one on the way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Out of all the Kawai shirts I've ordered they have all fit perfect except one, I gave that one too my son so not a big deal. They are good quality also

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the two shirts I wanted from Powersports Warehouse after the other POS place cancelled my order.

The XXL black and green race shirt (K001-2673-BK2X) fits good, size about the same as my other XXL stuff.

However, the XXL green paddock shirt (K009-2265-GN2X) is a least one size small, if not two sizes small. And, yes, the tag on the shirt does say 2XL. Didn't even try to button it, that's how small it was.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts