:)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello to everyone in Kansas. I am currently deployed to Iraq but when I get back I will be at Ft Riley. I am looking forward to meeting up with others to do some riding. Unfortunately, when I return I will be leaving for Ft Jackson, SC in April for 10 weeks of training. So my riding in Kansas will not start until late June / early July. Hope to meet some riders on here an maybe get together after I return from SC.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey to all of the Vulcan riders here in Kansas. I wanted to throw this out for thought. I am interested in starting a Vulcan Riders Association Chapter in the Flint Hills area of Kansas. I have been on the website www.vulcanriders.us and I have registered. I also posted on the forum for anyone who would be interested in working with me on getting something like this going in our area. I would like to hear some feedback and see if this thing can take off. I plan on putting alot of effort into it once I redeploy back to Ft Riley next month. I look forward to anyone's comments. Thank you!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good morning to all:

I just wanted to post that I am back at Ft Riley after a 1 year deployment. I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone in the area and planning on doing some riding. I've already got the itch and its only December. I know I've posted on here about forming a Vulcan Riders Association Chapter here in the area. Anyone who is interested please send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I hope to make this a success and anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here in Hutchinson Ks. Bought my bike this year on 31 Jan '11. Started riding 2nd week of Feb and have rode it everyday to work but 3 or 4 days. Layer it up and you never feel it :) I go to Kansas City once a month at lease and have 3,000 miles this year. Going twice this month one for girlfriends daughter graduation. Planing trip to Kawasaki plant in Lincoln NE on Aug 11th 2011. First thursday of the month see your dealer for reservations. 1500 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad FI, I love this bike :)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts