Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
@V2KPastor, your question is, "Do Canadian filters work in the U.S. On Japanese bikes?" However, K&N is an U.S. company so their products will work on Japanese bikes in the U.S. The question is, will they work on Japanese bikes in Canada? I'm just asking...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice try

I understand what you mean. I really don't know about it. I tuck the save way. I ordered my K&N filter in Germany, because I'm a German. The Filter works perfect at a Japaneese bike and my big German bum fits perfect on an American mustang seat too.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I understand what you mean. I really don't know about it. I tuck the save way. I ordered my K&N filter in Germany, because I'm a German. The Filter works perfect at a Japaneese bike and my big German bum fits perfect on an American mustang seat too.
Hmmm, I don't understand what you mean. "I tuck the save way" :confused:?? My english must not be as good as your german... However, that price on the K&N filter is very good. :DI'd buy it except I already have one. BTW, they bear occasional cleaning. My mileage improved about 5 mpg after a thorough cleaning of the air filter!:cool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Translation

Hmmm, I don't understand what you mean. "I tuck the save way" :confused:?? My english must not be as good as your german... However, that price on the K&N filter is very good. :DI'd buy it except I already have one. BTW, they bear occasional cleaning. My mileage improved about 5 mpg after a thorough cleaning of the air filter!:cool:
Nobody understand me, even not my wife. I know my english is wors. I mean I want to make sure!!!! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts