Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Hey, I have 3 cats :grin2: Wish I had your weather :frown2: Almost bought an Indian Scout today. Local place had a Valentines Day Sale and a 2016 Indian Scout Demo bike with 325 miles on it. They were selling it for $7595 and I was going to haggle a bit on the price. Well, I got there and the damn thing sold 10 minutes prior to my arrival :crying2: They have a 2017 Scout (also a Demo Bike with 300 some miles on it). But since it has a "Rare" Color they want $8999 for it. Got them down to $8799 but that is about all they wanted to deal on it. To be honest, if it wasn't that Special light Tan Color I probably would have bought it but I really don't like that "Rare" Color :wink2: The other one was Thunder Black which I can deal with but that Pussy of a Rare Color for 1400 more. I don't think so. Going to the Progressive Chicago Motorcycle Show this weekend. Hope the weather won't be too bad. Here in Indy we also have the Annual Motorcycle Expo this weekend. I may hit the Indy show tomorrow and the Chicago Show on Saturday. The Northwest VRA Chapter will meet our Crossroad Chapter at a little Cafe close to the Border of Indiana and Illinois. But they are meeting at 7am which means I have to leave about 4 am to make it there. I told them not to wait for me since that is even a bit early for me. Plus that place is still about an hour and a half away from the Rosemont (by O'Hare Airport) Convention Center. I think I will meet them at the Show instead. :wink2: You all have a Nice Weekend! Liked the Video Tripp. :wink2:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hey, I have 3 cats :grin2: Wish I had your weather :frown2: Almost bought an Indian Scout today. Local place had a Valentines Day Sale and a 2016 Indian Scout Demo bike with 325 miles on it. They were selling it for $7595 and I was going to haggle a bit on the price. Well, I got there and the damn thing sold 10 minutes prior to my arrival :crying2: They have a 2017 Scout (also a Demo Bike with 300 some miles on it). But since it has a "Rare" Color they want $8999 for it. Got them down to $8799 but that is about all they wanted to deal on it. To be honest, if it wasn't that Special light Tan Color I probably would have bought it but I really don't like that "Rare" Color :wink2: The other one was Thunder Black which I can deal with but that Pussy of a Rare Color for 1400 more. I don't think so. Going to the Progressive Chicago Motorcycle Show this weekend. Hope the weather won't be too bad. Here in Indy we also have the Annual Motorcycle Expo this weekend. I may hit the Indy show tomorrow and the Chicago Show on Saturday. The Northwest VRA Chapter will meet our Crossroad Chapter at a little Cafe close to the Border of Indiana and Illinois. But they are meeting at 7am which means I have to leave about 4 am to make it there. I told them not to wait for me since that is even a bit early for me. Plus that place is still about an hour and a half away from the Rosemont (by O'Hare Airport) Convention Center. I think I will meet them at the Show instead. :wink2: You all have a Nice Weekend! Liked the Video Tripp. :wink2:

Should go for the softail better fit and finish and performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts