Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
That's a great looking bike. I like the skulls within the Vulcan logo on the tank, very nice touch. Did you have those airbrushed in?

·
Registered
85 Posts
The tank Logos are killer I have same model how did you take the stock logos off? Cool mirrors too I dont like the looks of the stock mirros but i do like how much i can see with them

·
Registered
123 Posts
The tank Logos are killer I have same model how did you take the stock logos off? Cool mirrors too I dont like the looks of the stock mirros but i do like how much i can see with them
Just do what i did and plasti dip them black. Cost about $6

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
poured hot water over them until plyable enough to just roll off the stock decals.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Are the rear blinker lights and license plate assembly stock like that on the 2010's or is that something you did yourself?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How did you do it? I like the look alot...Thanks
the taillights are led's off ebay. got the link for them from another forum member. As for the rest, just take your license plate light off and move your plate bracket up to or even a little higher than the light holes. Mark the bottom of the plate, and use a saw to cut the bracket hanging exposed under the plate. Led strips would work great too in place of the factory signals.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts