Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, like the title says, picked this up a couple days ago. 1995 EN500A...

16k on the odo. Plenty of misc issues I've noticed so far (missing turn signals, etc), but I'm thinking parts bike for my '08 500, so not too worried.

Tank is rough, but not leaking. Seat is pretty far gone (base should be salvageable though).

Engine does turn on a jump system, but have not checked compression at this point.

No fuel cap, no key, no title...

Anyone need any parts?

I'm keeping the wheels and speedo drive to convert my '08 over to tubeless wheels. Will not be using the belt drive system (using my chain drive components instead). Aside from those parts, the whole bike is basically up for grabs...

Attachments

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much for the carbs?
Carbs already have one person who has asked. adowning, you are next in line if that doesn't go through.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do you still have the Left Hand controls, high beam & turn signals? My headlight keeps going out, I soldered the connections together awhile back but the low beam quit working again.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do have the controls, but the actual turn signals were missing when I got the bike. I will be back over where the bike is stored this coming weekend, so will grab some pics

·
Registered
90 Posts
What I'd need is the high/low beam switch. Turn signals work but the wires on the switch were cut for some reason, and I have resoldered them a few times but I think I just didn't do a good job and the plastic housing is worn.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any chance the coolant reservoir is in decent shape?
It is... still has coolant in it too. Just ran outside to double check. Send me a PM and we'll discuss details

1 - 13 of 13 Posts