Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
344 shipped on eBay thru gm cycles. Ordered it yesterday and supposed to be here friday can't beat that. 09 Vulcan custom se model 76127. Can't wait

·
Registered
39 Posts
GM Cycles has been pretty good for me...I ordered my seat and tank bib from them. 07' Classic LT. They had the lowest prices and shipping was quick. I would recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just put my new Mustang on the Custom this week. I really like it so far, gets better each time I ride. Gives the bike a total different ride. Took a little time to adjust. Thinking about throwing the OEM seat back on just to see how bad it feels.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I am going to keep my oem seat for short rides 1 up.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I just put my new Mustang on the Custom this week. I really like it so far, gets better each time I ride. Gives the bike a total different ride. Took a little time to adjust. Thinking about throwing the OEM seat back on just to see how bad it feels.

One of these days I want to get a 900 Custom, prefer an 08 Candy Lime green or an 09 SE. My choice of seats for it will be a daytripper, I think they will feel nice and look sweet.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is the mustang seat leather? I cant find description beyond size. I have a Corbin on my other bike but like the Mustang look better for the VN900.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nope, the Mustang is vinyl. Seems to be very good quality though. Nice if it gets wet, just wipe it off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts