Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I'm sure you've all been waiting on the edge of your seats for the news....
I bought a nomad 1600 2.5 weeks ago and took it to the shop for a few things that I didn't want to tackle myself (front tire, fork seals)...

Well I haven't had the bike in my garage yet since I bought it. My fairing, pipes and all winter prep fluids, brakes etc have arrived and are sitting in my garage , I even bought a motorcycle jack and the Idaho jack adapter which were also delivered yesterday.

Well.... I finally got the call yesterday that my bikes ready, and guess what ? I'm on a frigging business trip!! I'll pick it up Wednesday, really excited to start working on it :)

Just needed to share with others that would surely understand my excitement.

Have a nice day!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate that bud! :)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I just got my bike back, it's in the garage...finally... The dealership dropped it off with their trailer cause it's not currently plated.
I went to start her up, and no battery... upon further inspection, they disconnected the positive terminal... WTF! I guess they thought they were storing it there or something...

Anyways, happy to have it in my garage... what to do first... brakes, oil, plugs, fairing, pipes... hmrmrmmm

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot what a beast this thing was... man, 2 of us getting it off the trailer was a hell of a job... 770LBS dry... crazy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Suppose it will be quite some time before you get to take it for a spin/cruise being in QC.

I have some work to do on mine but our Record Breaking WX is CRAZY WARM here. So off I go, in a few minutes.

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts