Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everybody,

I am new around here. I just last week bought a 2011 Vulcan Nomad. It had 3400 miles on it when I got it and it has been babied, it is in really nice shape, like new even. I am coming from a 2000 Suzuki VZ800 Marauder I bought new in '99. I added a lot of things to that bike, Mustang Seat, Sissy bar, Winshield, Cobra slip-on drag pipes, etc. For now though, I think the new to me Nomad has everything I want it to have. I think the only thing I am gonna put on it for now is some more miles.:grin2: I will find some way, down the road, to personalize it I am sure, but for now I am leaving it stock. The only thing that the previous owner added is a very loud air horn, which I like. I was gonna sell my old bike but just can't do it as it was my first and has been paid off a long time. For what I would get for it I think I will just keep it and strip it back to basic like it came from the factory except for the Cobra pipes and use if for an around town short trip bike. Here is pics of both. I hope that it is ok to post a picture in this forum, if not, Mods let me know.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am very similar to you. I just sold my first bike, a 2000 Suzuki Intruder, that I had for 2 years, and just bought a 2002 Nomad. I am happy with the power and smooth ride, and plan to leave the engine and pipes stock. so far so good for me.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Nice looking bike. Like you said, just ride it and you will find what you might need/want.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Both are beautiful. That Nomad makes me jealous. Sweet!

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Congrats!!!

RACNRAY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts