Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I can be lazy sometimes but, I am just learning to ride and I noticed that the turn signal does not turn itself off after I turn the corner. Is that normal, shouldn't it turn itself off after I turn the corner. I have a 2004 Vulcan 750 with 2 thous miles on it. Barely ridden, but polished alot. And since I am new to riding I don't know if I should be trying to get this repaired or if that is just how it is.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Just the way it is, some bikes have a timed cycle that turns off the signal others have "push to cancel" but your bike is strictly manual.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...
I am working with it. I took my Vulcan to the gas station for a fill up today. It was my first day out of the neighborhood and I cancelled my own turn signal.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just remembered reading about someone who got some little buzzers of some sort from Radio Shack, and wired them into the signal circuit under the seat to remind him to cancel.:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is a ggoood idea. I may lok into doing that or replacing the whole thing. I am new to riding and I cant remember to cancel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts