Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
just found this forum while searching for help on handlebar replacements. I have a 2016 Vulcan 900 Classic I just bought about a week ago!
(Wife took this picture of me as I was leaving the dealer).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello. I just joined this forum. I bought a 2022 Vulcan 1700 Voyager about a week ago. Don't know much about it yet. But I'm loving it so far. I'm 71 years old and retired from the Marines and the Railroad. I've had Honda's, Yamaha's, one Suzuki and a Harley. But I have never had a Kawasaki before now. Really looking forward to getting the first 600 miles on it so it will be good to go for 5000 miles. This looks like the Forum to be in for this bike. Oh, and I live in Golden Valley, Arizona.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just joined the forum, I bought a 2005 Vulcan 800. I am trying to find a direct replacement LED headlight that mounts into the original headlight bucket. The existing leadlight tabs are broken that holds the bulb into the headlight the bulb has silicone holding it in place

·
Registered
2007 Vulcan VN2000
2 Posts
New to the forum. Just recently acquired a 2007 Vulcan VN2000. So far extremely impressed! Looking forward to browsing forums as I typically tend to perform as much of my own maintenance.
Currently ride in southern New Mexico, new to the Sacramento Mtns, some nice riding here.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Welcome, I had a Suzuki Intruder 1500 20 years ago and now a Kawasaki Nomad 1500. I put 1600 miles on the Nomad's maiden voyage with no back discomfort at all. And I'm 60 with back issues. You will love the Kawasaki ride

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan S ABS
2 Posts
I just got a 2020 Vulcan S ABS, my first bike for a while, but I'm not shy about doing upgrades myself. I feel this might turn out to be an expensive place to be as I find out about more mods.

·
Registered
2021 Vulcan 900 Custom
12 Posts
Hey Team!

Was sidelined for nearly 20yrs after a bad off in 2003 but I bought myself a 2021 900 Custom for Father's Day last year! Got about 6k km on it so far and looking forward to this seasons riding. Just bought a set of Cobra Speedster Swept Black pipes & PowrFlo Air Intake System - Black. Going to send the ECU to Ivan in the next week or so.

Tire Wheel Cloud Land vehicle Sky

·
Registered
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic
11 Posts
Hello! I just got my motorcycle license last weekend and bought a 2006 Vulcan 900! I absolutely love it! Looking forward to all the good topics and information in this forum!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Helloooo everyone from Portugal, just found this awesome forum while searching things about my new bike a 2009 Vulcan 900. Looking forward to share my though and learn with you all.(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
2013 Vulcan 900 Custom
6 Posts
Hey guys new here as well! Got my 13 Vulcan 900 Custom last Fall. Any suggestions for an easy 10" rise black handlebar setup for the custom? How she sits now, want to go higher, and black bars to continue to black it out.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
2013 Vulcan 900 Custom
6 Posts
Also looking for some black fork covers if anyone can point me in the right direction! Loving this bike so far, looking forward to summer here in Pennsylvania!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts