Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was on my doorstep when I got home which is always a nice thing to come home to. I was surprised that it seemed so much heavier and bulkier than the oem seat. It took me long than it should have to put it on but I got it on and took it for a quick spin. I definitely felt more supported by the seat and the back rest felt good, other than having to kick over it getting off and on, but I was surprised at how much it changed my riding position. I only took a 10 min ride and it was comfortable but it really pushes me forward a lot like I feel like I'm way up on the tank and I didn't like how my legs felt like it seemed like a different path to the floor boards. This is just a first impression from a 10 min ride so I won't know much until I get some ridding in. What was your first impression and how long did it take for you to get used to the seat?

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Just like my first Mustang seat, after the first couple of rides I forgot it changed the position. Also, in both cases, took several hundred miles for it to be totally comfortable. Was much more comfortable than stock out of the box but took a few rides before it was 'all day' comfortable.

·
Registered
79 Posts
it sets you EVEN farther forward?!?!?! screw that

·
Registered
213 Posts
My Corbin seat on my Voyager set me back about an inch or two. My nuts were riding way up on the tank with the stock seat- the Corbin lets them ride on the seat now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts