Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set out this morning to go see some friends down on Long Beach Island, (92 miles from home) about a 2 hour ride. Beautiful ride down through the Pinelands. Got home this afternoon and feel great! On my old 750 an hour and a half in the saddle and I'd have been done but this bike is so comfortable by comparison that I think I could go out and do it again. This is one great machine.

R

Oh yeah and scraped the pegs on this bike for the first time.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Great Ron. Just got back from a ride myself.Around 90 miles up and down. Trying my new floorboards. While comfy, looks like I need to move the gear shifter up a little. Wonder if that's possible.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Ah me too. Went to Worlds of Fun and road the Detonator (it's fun), the Mamba (my favorite) The Patriot (its a fun suspension Roller Coaster) and the Prowler (their new wood coaster). For a wood Roller Coaster the Prowler is FAST and because it's only a year or so old, it's still pretty smooth for a woody. Probably added to the effect that most of it was dark and some of it completely so.

It's not motorcycling, but I've been using that for 2 weeks solid to go back and forth to work.

The only other downside was the park was made out in Halloween, at night (we went after 4 for lower price) they fog the place up and have costumed folks roaming through it with lasers, lights and such. Pretty cool but it was a beautiful, 80 degree day and thanks to the added attractions, it was CROWDED. 5 hours, 4 rides, WOW.

But if you enjoy a crowd, and I kinda do, it was fun.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Got to ride today, light drizzel to start then it cleared up, temp in the low 60's, fall, leaves turning, 200 miles of pure bliss, the troublre is it took me the same time to clean my bike as it did for the ride .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts