Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what just came in! I found a great deal on flea bay and couldn't pass it up. Ordered a set of 2.5" Road Burner Street Pros in chrome since I couldn't find them in black anywhere. I received a message from the seller saying they miscalculated their inventory and they didn't have any of the 2.5" pipes as they thought. They offered me a set of 3" Drag Pros instead and I accepted. They came in today and boy was I surprised to see black pipes in the box. Considering what I paid for them, I would do a happy dance if my back didn't hurt so bad from the constant raining lately. Total price shipped: $180.72

·
BOTM Winner, December 2016
331 Posts
SCORE !!!

KickAZZ deal !!!

Congrats !!!

Now for a vid so we can hear and see those Bad Boys !!!

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If it ever stops raining long enough to install them. We've been getting rain here just about every day since May. Places around here are flash flooding and it's getting old, really fast!

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, we get at least one shower every day here too. The trick is dodging them while riding :)

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Rain here too, except this week! For the first time since May, we're getting a bit of reprieve.

Bought my bike in April and put 2,000 miles on it by the end of May. It now has 2,400 miles on it.

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rain here too, except this week! For the first time since May, we're getting a bit of reprieve.

Bought my bike in April and put 2,000 miles on it by the end of May. It now has 2,400 miles on it.
Dang only 400 miles in almost 2 months? That makes me sad, and I'm sure you too!

Was able to put some miles on the bike today. Rode it to the dealer to pick up some gaskets for the new exhaust...butt wholes were closed early today. Looks like it will have to wait until next week sometime as the weather is calling for another week of "off and on" rain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts