Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where to post this. Maybe there should be a Humor sub-forum.
A Senior's Version of FACEBOOK
For those of my generation who do not, and cannot, comprehend why Facebook exists: I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passers-by what I have done the night before, what I will do later and with whom. I give them pictures of my family, my dog and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day. I also listen to their conversations, give them "thumbs up" and tell them I "like" them.
And it works just like Facebook.
I already have 4 people following me: 2 police officers, a private investigator and a psychiatrist.:laugh2:

·
Premium Member
1,182 Posts
Classic, Shorty...good stuff, my friend :good:

The Lounge is usually where this would get posted..

The Lounge (Off Topic) - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

Hold on tight to the hand rails, fellas...gotta a feelin' MN-Rider is gonna move us there...it gets a little bumpy when he does that... :serious:

·
Registered
22 Posts
You older guys are lucky you didn't have to grow up with social media. Could you imagine having things you said when you were 13-15 archived forever

·
Registered
248 Posts
You older guys are lucky you didn't have to grow up with social media. Could you imagine having things you said when you were 13-15 archived forever
I am so glad that when I was in college everybody didn't walk around with a camera all the time and the ability to send each picture all over the world (to be archived forever) at the touch of a button.

Thankfully, there's little to no evidence to contradict that I was every bit the studious saint that I tell my kids I was. 0:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts