Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about adding a pic of the month? but keeping the BOTM...:D
That way all of us who don't do too much to our bikes can still enter in some good photos of our bikes during our rides and maybe see some great places that others get to travel too. Might get some of us to travel to places we never thought of before :D
Just a thought, but I think it would be fun!

·
Registered
382 Posts
agreed... this is a pretty neat idea.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Lisa, how do you know your bike won't win BOM? Have you entered it yet? My lowly 800 won one month which means if yours has paint and wheels and tires, maybe even a seat you have an excellent chance of winning.
I do like the direction you are pointing though, a ride gallery for various points of interest across the globe would be nice.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lisa, how do you know your bike won't win BOM? Have you entered it yet? My lowly 800 won one month which means if yours has paint and wheels and tires, maybe even a seat you have an excellent chance of winning.
I do like the direction you are pointing though, a ride gallery for various points of interest across the globe would be nice.

Well, I never really thought about entering. I've seen some beautiful bikes on there and well, mine also doesn't have much of a story that I know of. Maybe in a few months after I get the items I want to add to it, then I will try!

I am interested in seeing where everyone travels too, I haven't been on any big rides, so it is time to plan on some for the future. I thought seeing pics of some places would be pretty cool though, and let the rest of us see places we normally wouldn't get the chance to.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I Like It

This sounds like a good idea to me as well. Would be interested to see interesting photo's of bikes (and riders) in great places.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Ride Pics

I like the idea perhaps a sentence or two about the pic. We are going to the Kewaunee Peninsula of Michigan latter this month. should get some good pictures there.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Love the idea, I posted some of mine in the photo gallery from our trip to Savanah, but not a place to add information

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like the idea of a Monthly picture photo. I like to see where others have traveled to. I have been lucky enough to have traveled to a lot of places in the past. And, I am always looking for that next place to visit.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I don't think i understand the need.

There are photo threads within each model's page on the forum, and there's a ride page and regional forums for posting pics of rides and getting together. Ponch's trip this last summer was a great example of that... like going on the trip with him.

Don't get me wrong, i love to see pics of everyone's bikes and the rides they go on, in fact, i'd like to see more; i just don't see the need for a new area to do it in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts