Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Put On My National Cycle Flyscreen Cost 111.00 With Free Shipping From Cruiser Customizing.com.damn It Looks Good,i Also Added Smartpartz Baffles To My Hardkcome Strippers.first Off Rode 250 + Miles Yesterday And Wow Those Baffles Really Got Rid Of All The Exhaust Popping I"d Say About 85% And Took Away Alot Of The Harshness.just Put The Flyscreen So Can't Review It Yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx i wish i had it on yesterdays rid it was windy as hell,would of been a perfect ride to review it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im 5'8 and i was surprised the amount of wind it takes off your chest,it dose a good job.Below 30-40 mph you dont notice that much but above that believe me you do notice.I think it works great but dont expect it to work like a full windshield.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just Put On My National Cycle Flyscreen Cost 111.00 With Free Shipping From Cruiser Customizing.com.damn It Looks Good,i Also Added Smartpartz Baffles To My Hardkcome Strippers.first Off Rode 250 + Miles Yesterday And Wow Those Baffles Really Got Rid Of All The Exhaust Popping I"d Say About 85% And Took Away Alot Of The Harshness.just Put The Flyscreen So Can't Review It Yet.
Love the flyscreen, but i cant find it on there website. Would like one for my self :)

·
Registered
308 Posts

you're low on gas. ;]]lol

looking very nice that tiny screen.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Like the look, especially the black. Similar to what I have - the National Cycle Deflector tinted, which I think might be a tad bigger.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts