Year: 2006
Model: Classic
Eng size: 900
Pipes: aftermarket
Seat: stock
Wheels: stock
Accessories:
And the story:
I spent over a year looking for the perfect first bike. Being over 60 yrs. old I wanted a bike that was comfortable, mid-weight, good power, fully dressed and affordable. The Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic fit the bill! I have had it a little over 3 months and put about 1500 miles on it. I bought it used, but it was very well kept and looks like it came off the showroom floor. It is very reliable and I could not be happier.
Bike has many custom accessories, including: pipes, grips, foot pegs, light bar, windshield, horn and saddlebags!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Congrats! Definately a sweet bike!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
What an Honor!!

Thanks to all for voting my 2006 Vulcan 900 Classic as June Bike of the Month! :D

Wanted to update the specifications on the accessories for those that are interested. The bike has Kuryakyn ISO Foot Pegs and Grips, Memphis Fats Windshield, Cobra Speedster Shorts pipes and Saddlemen Cruis'n Slant saddlebags.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats

Hi kilmerk,
Very nice bike. I am just getting back into riding and am looking at the 900. I am just south of you in San Antonio. Nice to see another rider in my age range that is getting back into riding.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Great looking bike, how much did you spend? I'm asking cause I am also looking to buy and your price will give me a base line.

·
Registered
22 Posts
cwo4gunner,
I bought the bike at Cyclerider in San Antonio in March 08. I paid $5900 + tt&l. I got a great deal, especially considering all the add-ons that came with the bike. Also only had 3300 miles on it!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Excellent choice, I just turned 50 and got back into riding and chose the 900 Custom, great bike just right for me. Already added Kuraykan grips and Mustang tank bib, got plans for Cobra exhaust, tach and windshield (Kaw Cafe).

·
Registered
25 Posts
Starting all Over

Hello newbees, oops that be me! I have been away from bikes for several years now, got rid of the wife and got a bike. I have never had a kal road bike but I bought a 800 classic and so far I love it. Looking at this red Classic makes me wonder why I quit. Nice bike!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts