Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a winner. Congrats sunnybob!

My 800 chopper. Started as a 5 year hobby project by buying a wrecked 800 classic from a breakers yard.
Frame stretched 4" and engine repositioned central in larger bay. AME chopper forks, 45 degrees and 8" overs. 800A front wheel on classic spindle.
Harley custom 7 gallon twin tanks. Dakota digital speedo. Chica flying V handlebars on 8" dogbone risers. All wiring inside bars and frame. All brackets of mirror finish stainless steel plate.
Swing arm modified to take Harley sportster rear wheel with 12" disc brake. Mustang solo seat, 800A rear fender.
Frame completely de-bracketed and moulded before custom paint. home made 2 into one pipes fully wrapped.
Due to emigrating to another country I had to shorten the build time from 5 to 2 years.
All design and build work done by me except welding and painting.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Congrats sunnybob on the win:). Yours was my fav.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We have a winner. Congrats sunnybob!

My 800 chopper. Started as a 5 year hobby project by buying a wrecked 800 classic from a breakers yard.
Frame stretched 4" and engine repositioned central in larger bay. AME chopper forks, 45 degrees and 8" overs. 800A front wheel on classic spindle.
Harley custom 7 gallon twin tanks. Dakota digital speedo. Chica flying V handlebars on 8" dogbone risers. All wiring inside bars and frame. All brackets of mirror finish stainless steel plate.
Swing arm modified to take Harley sportster rear wheel with 12" disc brake. Mustang solo seat, 800A rear fender.
Frame completely de-bracketed and moulded before custom paint. home made 2 into one pipes fully wrapped.
Due to emigrating to another country I had to shorten the build time from 5 to 2 years.
All design and build work done by me except welding and painting.
What kind of modification did you have to do to the swingarm to convert to a rear disc brake?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts