Congrats 99!

OK!
Year:1999

Model: Classic

Engine Size:1500cc

Pipes: Vance and Hines Staggered Straight Shots

Seat: Mustang rider and Passenger with sissy bar

Wheels: Front-21" twisted spoke (50), Rear-Stock

Accessories: Cobra passenger floorboards, braided steel lines, Memphis shades windshield(removed), K&N air filter, Kuryaken ISO grips, Kuryaken mirrors, Light bar(National Cycle I think), Tachometer, various chrome covers and odds-n-ends.........

Story: I just picked this bike up last week, my first Vulcan and I LOVE it!! got it for the princely sum of $2500, and have big plans for it. The previous owner did all the mods currently on the bike, but I'm more of a "Bobber" style bike fan. Planning on installing some 14" or 16" Apehangers on it, switching to a solo seat, black thermal wrap on the pipes, converting it to a foot clutch-jockey shift setup, Whitewalls for tires, and re-painting it satin black with red accents. Pics will be posted thru the entire process! Right now though, I'm just enjoying riding it every day till the parts start rolling in. I'm fortunate enough to live only 20 min away from J&P Cycles Ormond Beach location, so shopping should be a breeze! Looking forward to "making it mine", but wanted to give BOTM a try the way it sits! thaks for reading!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Great looking 99, but a bob job! Oh well, it's a classic and will look great. Congrats on BOTM, good looking ride ~ my two favorite colors Black and Addictive Chrome!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Congrats on winning BOTM! I love the looks of your sweet scoot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts