Discussion Starter #1
Congrats MMM!! :)

Year: 2008
Model: Vulcan 1600 Nomad
Eng size: 1552cc
Pipes: Vance & Hines True Bagger Duals
Seat: Stock with Riders Backrest
Wheels: Stock
Accessories: Kuryakyn front and back shifter cover, brake pedal cover, and highway pegs; Breakaway throttle lock; Cobra Luggage Rack; Chrome Motorcycletunes.com amplified speakers and AM/FM/MP3 imput stereo (found on eBay)

Waterproof Stereo

MP3 player handlebar mount; Sage Brush Design engine guard chaps (when needed); Vance & Hines True Bagger Duals; Scootworks risers extensions; stainless steel self made flag mounts; saddlebag luggage racks; and handlebar mount alarm system.

And the story: Been riding bikes most all my life with my first being a Suzuki 500 in the mid-70s, had a sabbatical from riding for a few yeats then bought a 1981 Goldwing Interstate that got the addiction started all over. Since I have had several bikes including 1995 Honda Shadow Ace 1100, Honda Helix Scooter (for the gas crunch), 1995 Vulcan 800a, and a 2007 Harley Ultra Classic that I sold to get the Nomad I am now riding. In just under 3 months now I have just over 5000 miles on the new Nomad, and think this may be the best bike I have ever owned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts