Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the months pass since getting my new bike last summer, and the seasons shift from one to another, I just have to share the delight in the experience, which no doubt all of you know and understand. I had forgotten the incredible enjoyment of riding in each season, with all of the different smells, shifts from warmth and heat to coolness, and so on, along with all of the sights and sounds. It seems like I'm truly addicted to riding - there is no expression for how it feels and how much I love it.

I do not know how I went so many years without a bike, but I sure am glad to be back on one, and the sunny days in winter are as delightful as those of every other season - their own unique joy!

(Looks like I'll be getting some sunny days for riding before Christmas - YEAH!)

Happy Holidays everyone, and best wishes in the coming year!:)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I agree with you fully, but we're getting a cold front with a rain/snow mix for Christmas... :( I have snuck out on a few of the afternoons that have still been in the 50's recently though, and enjoyed every last second, including that last glimpse of my red beauty as I close the garage door!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well

Well, I got one good riding day in, but then came down with the darn Pig Flu - hopefully once I finish recovering there will be some sunny days for riding!

Happy New Year's everyone!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts