Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three Joe Rocket jackets that I would like to part with in order to buy one new one. But first I need to identify which models they are what they are worth.

The first is a Pheonix 4.0, silver, in 2xl, with the liner, face shield pouch, and ear bud grommet.

The second is an older (about 9) Ballistic, jacket length, xl, complete with liner and all pads.

The third is another used xxl Ballistic, about 4 years old, parka length, complete with liner and pad.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ol'Yella's right. I tried to load a front and back image of each of the jackets, however I was limited to only 5 pics and I needed 6. In the Wind- that is the same bike I have and what I bought it for.

I know the rules of posting for sale items in a discussion thread, but not sure where to list them on here or how to go about $$$ transactions. I use paypal to pay for items but have never recieved money that way.

To any interested:

I can tell you that I'm 6'2" and about 215lbs. The Pheonix fits alright, just a tad short in the sleeves (I usually get a XLT or 2XL shirts). It also had a large patch sewn on the back which I carefully removed, however you can tell it was there.

The yellow jacket was my first riding jacket and has been worn moderately. There was a period of about 3 years, when... take a breath and sit down... I DIDN'T HAVE A BIKE. That will never happen again. I'd rate it at about a 8 out of 10 given its age.

The black Ballistic I bought thinking the 2xl would be great. This a big coat, and would easily fit someone 6'4 or so and about 250lbs.

So P.M me with any offers and we'll see if we can work out the details. Shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ol'Yella's right. I tried to load a front and back image of each of the jackets, however I was limited to only 5 pics and I needed 6. In the Wind- that is the same bike I have and what I bought it for.

I know the rules of posting for sale items in a discussion thread, but not sure where to list them on here or how to go about $$$ transactions. I use paypal to pay for items but have never recieved money that way.

To any interested:

I can tell you that I'm 6'2" and about 215lbs. The Pheonix fits alright, just a tad short in the sleeves (I usually get a XLT or 2XL shirts). It also had a large patch sewn on the back which I carefully removed, however you can tell it was there.

The yellow jacket was my first riding jacket and has been worn moderately. There was a period of about 3 years, when... take a breath and sit down... I DIDN'T HAVE A BIKE. That will never happen again. I'd rate it at about a 7.5 out of 10 given its age.

The black Ballistic I bought thinking the 2xl would be great. This a big coat, and would easily fit someone 6'4 or so and about 250lbs.

So P.M me with any offers and we'll see if we can work out the details. Shouldn't be too hard.

Thanks for looking.
So what your saying is for me it'd be like wearing a tent LOL! Since I am 5'8 and not to heavy. I have a mesh textile with armour I wear when it is warm with the liner out and moving it's almost like nothing but the elbow, shoulder, back and cuff armour is decent.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have added that the yellow jacket fit when I went about 190. Don't think I'll see that again.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, it kinda got off track. Originally all I wanted was opinions on value so I knew what to ask. Anybody have any thoughts on that.

There's a for sale sections for bikes, and one for bike parts. I didn't see one for stuff like this. Should it go in the bike parts section?

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
There is an "apparel and accessories" section. That's apparel isn't it! :p

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts