Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could not find a section entitled "vendor reviews" so am posting this here:

I ordered a pair of motorcycle pants. They came right away. Was a size too big. I returned them for exchange and followed their exchange policy "exactly". They signed for receipt of them with FedEx on 03/26/12. Their exchange policy is supposed to take no more than two weeks. I can't get anyone in "customer service" to talk to me....always get transferred to voice mail.....they have not returned a single call. They have answered two of my emails, but they never follow up or make anything happen. I'm extremely frustrated. I now know the meaning of "service" regarding "Jafrum"....it is like when a bull "services" a cow. I will continue pursuing this matter, but am not optimistic they will actually "do" anything unless I find a way to force or pressure them. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's odd. I've ordered from Jafrum several times and never had the first bit of trouble. Even doing a return the first time I ordered. I hope you get your issue taken care of.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
26 Posts
Jafrum

Old, I have never purchased from Jafrum, but I have purchased from cycle gear, and had returns with no questions asked. If you have a cycle gear close to you I think it would be worth looking into.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bull services a cow? what's dat, you got animalized?
Yup! Well, they (without asking me) issued me a credit for the original purchase price. Their exchange policy says if I pay shipping back to them, they send "one" exchange and pay shipping costs. So..........it cost me about $8.95 initial shipping and about $11.50 return shipping to learn "not to ever deal with them again". The irony of it is if the pants had fit, I would thought I got a great deal and probably would have bought from them again.........NOT NOW!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts