Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is from Ivan's Facebook page this morning. Nice sale prices including $35 off an ECU reflash.......

Ivan's Performance Holiday Sale 2017 !!

Sale Dates:
Friday November 24th through Friday December 22nd.
*Sale prices are offered to purchases made during sale dates only*

Individual item sales
15% off Jet kits
10% off Classic Series Jet Kits (2 strokes from 60's and 70's)
10% off ECU Programming (ECU needs to be paid for and shipped back by 12/22/17)
15% off Block-off plate products

Complete package purchase: - (FREE T-SHIRT & FREE SHIPPING !!)
Exhaust system (full or slip-on)
ECU Reprogramming - 10% off
Power Commander PCV/PCFC - (only if required)
Air filter - (if required as part of package)
Block-off plates (20% off with entire package)
*Free shipping applies to lower 48 states*

Power Commander purchases include my maps & specific instructions for your application.

*Sale prices are offered to purchases made during sale dates only*

Thanks for all your business Guys & Gals !!

My best wishes to everyone for a safe and happy holiday season !! ?

Ivan
Ivan's Performance Products

·
Registered
183 Posts
Thanks! I plan to get my flash done this winter, so I'll make sure I send it in the next week or 2.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just installed my Ivan ECU flash and road tested same. I'm so glad I went this way. I had a Power Commander V installed and while I thought the performance was good, the bike ran hot and the milegae was terrible.
I debated taking the bike to a Power Commander dealer and dyno testing and fine tuning, or removing the PC and sending the ECU to Ivan. So glad I went with Ivan. Tweaking the PC couldn't have added all the pluses I now have.
It now runs much better. More gruuunt in the higher rpm's. Smoother shifting both up and down; and I've already seen an increase in mileage, even though I was pushing hard. I like the fact that the fan comes on earlier.
Good work Ivan!
God Bless and Merry Christmas
bcusick

·
Registered
183 Posts
Nice. I just got mine back from Ivan this week. I haven’t reinstalled it in the bike yet. I’ve been busy all week and it’s also been raining or real cold here, so I’ve not been in a big hurry to get back out there

·
Registered
4 Posts
hello greatest forum.
Because I am out of US I am looking to buy used ECU, sending to Ivan, and sending to Europe. Unfortunately I can't find the exact ECU part number 21175-0927, do you know if there are clear replacement with others ECU's part numbers, for example 21175-0721 or 21175-0723 or something else?
Regards

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yesterday I reinstalled my ECU and went for a short ride. From what I can tell the flash has made a difference. The popping through the exhaust is gone. I pulled out of my driveway on a cold bike and approached the stop sign at the end of the road, about 200 yards. I'm usually in 2nd gear and it pops a lot at this point. It didn't pop one time. I also noticed that it accelerates from a slow turn a lot more smoothly. I didn't get to ride too far to be able to tell any other benefits, but so far, I do like it.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
hello greatest forum.

Because I am out of US I am looking to buy used ECU, sending to Ivan, and sending to Europe. Unfortunately I can't find the exact ECU part number 21175-0927, do you know if there are clear replacement with others ECU's part numbers, for example 21175-0721 or 21175-0723 or something else?

Regards

ECU’s for Asia/Europe are different serial numbers to those in the states. I had the same problem as mine was 21175-0340. Ivan advised they were not interchangeable so sent mine from Australia- over & back 17 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
ECU’s for Asia/Europe are different serial numbers to those in the states. I had the same problem as mine was 21175-0340. Ivan advised they were not interchangeable so sent mine from Australia- over & back 17 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. My bike is from US market, but your comment is not a good news for me.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI GRA-L09 с помощта на Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yesterday I reinstalled my ECU and went for a short ride. From what I can tell the flash has made a difference. The popping through the exhaust is gone. I pulled out of my driveway on a cold bike and approached the stop sign at the end of the road, about 200 yards. I'm usually in 2nd gear and it pops a lot at this point. It didn't pop one time. I also noticed that it accelerates from a slow turn a lot more smoothly. I didn't get to ride too far to be able to tell any other benefits, but so far, I do like it.
I like that part about smoother acceleration in slow turns. That alone would make it worth it for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts