Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this has been covered ... I've been reading a lot about Ivan's flash mod - sounds like it's a no-brainer to me, trouble is - I'm in the UK - his website has no email address, does anyone have one for him that I can contact him through please?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Forgive me if this has been covered ... I've been reading a lot about Ivan's flash mod - sounds like it's a no-brainer to me, trouble is - I'm in the UK - his website has no email address, does anyone have one for him that I can contact him through please?
I was going to refer you to his European contact in the UK... But I read on Ivan's website that he's passed on.

Ivan prefers to speak on the phone, but before I had my ECU flashed I contacted him by PM through another forum where he's a member. His user name there is Ivan_IPP. We've had many conversations since, although he didn't respond to my last shout out.

If you google that user name, you'll likely find the other forum I'm talking about. I don't believe he's a member here.

And you're right... It's a no-brainer.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Busy time of year for him. Calling would be the quickest.

Good to make sure that he can do yours. There was a discussion recently on another forum where a guy in Europe contacted Ivan. Ivan had him check his ECU part number and it was different than the USA version. Ivan also told the guy his European wiring harness was different....bottomline Ivan was not comfortable reflashing it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts