Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure wanting to wake up my Vulcan 1700 with a Ivan's ECU Flash. The problem I find is our Canadian Dollar sucks compared to American Dollar. I was thinking if there would be enough of us 1700 owners in the Edmonton area we could all send them into him at once and maybe get a discount from Ivan if we had enough interest.

This would not happen till end of riding season here in Edmonton area. Sometime I would think in first part of November.

So if any of you are interested please please leave me a message with your email address and name so I can contact you later in fall after riding season. I sure and I hope Ivan would understand our problem and with a group purchase discount the procedure a bit to help out us starving Canadian bikers.

So any interest in the Edmonton area I will collect your email addresses and contact you later in the fall of date if he would agree.

Dave

·
Registered
226 Posts
Dave, I've already been Ivanized but I plan to be in Edmonton next month, could we get together so I can measure your forks? You expressed an interest in my fork brace and I need access to a 1700 Nomad before I can make them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts