Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trigger on some goodies. Vance & Hines Slash cuts, Cobra FI2000 PowerPro and K&N filter. :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Ive been thinking of getting the FI2000 PowerPro. let us know how it goes i got the cobra tri ovals and she pops alot on decel .

·
Registered
49 Posts
You must post a video of you riding after getting it all on. Been looking at the pipes but cant decide if they are the right tone for me. All the utube clips are people just taking a video of the bike at an idle in a garage. We need to hear it riding around!

·
Registered
851 Posts
You must post a video of you riding after getting it all on. Been looking at the pipes but cant decide if they are the right tone for me. All the utube clips are people just taking a video of the bike at an idle in a garage. We need to hear it riding around!

Go to Amazon and look for Kawasaki 1700 freedom performance exhaust. They are true duels and they sound and look awesome. I've got the chance to hear them first hand on a voyager. Their like $667 and they have a real nice deep throaty sound.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pulled the trigger on some goodies. Vance & Hines Slash cuts, Cobra FI2000 PowerPro and K&N filter. :D
Got the K&N and the FI2000 Powerpro today. Just too damn hot to mess with them, the pipes will be here Monday, maybe it will be a little cooler.

·
Registered
636 Posts
My Vance and hines are pretty loud when I get on it hard. Have never heard any of the others.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
440 Posts
i have the cobra tri ovals they sound deep but over loud. acually quiet until you get on it, i have the power pro and k&n on hold . wating to see how people do ..just hate it when you spend alot of mooney and it dont work.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the K&N and the FI2000 Powerpro today. Just too damn hot to mess with them, the pipes will be here Monday, maybe it will be a little cooler.
Got the pipes today, going to tackle the install tomorrow, if the rain holds off.

·
Registered
636 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just installed the FI2000 powerpro. That was almost too easy, pull the seat, prop the tank up, pop off the injector plugs, plug in the unit and ground it to the battery. 30 min job. Next, the exhaust. Stay tuned

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just installed the FI2000 powerpro. That was almost too easy, pull the seat, prop the tank up, pop off the injector plugs, plug in the unit and ground it to the battery. 30 min job. Next, the exhaust. Stay tuned
Well, the pipes are on, but not without a hassle. Unboxed the pipes and to my surprise, no mounting hardware or instructions?? Luckily Vance & Hines had the instructions on their web site, and after 20 yrs of doing my own wrenching, I was able to come up with the necessary hardware to get them installed. Sounds great. Going out for a test ride!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts