Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not the day to be at work! It is such a nice day to be riding, It's
sunny out and temps. in the upper 60's-lower 70's. It is a bit windy but who cares about the wind. I rode in to work but it is dark when i get here and dark when i leave. Bummer!!!:)

·
Registered
711 Posts
That sucks, when this happens to me I try to take a 1 hr lunch but eat like in 20 minutes and cruise for the remaining time :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
That sucks.....I know what it is like to see your ride sitting outside work and all you want to do is ride. Hopfully tomorrow you can take a big ride.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Like Baitis replied, I wish I had your problem...gonna be 31 degrees tomorrow, and in the low to mid 20's the rest of the week with every day having some measure of snow....where is spring????

·
Registered
657 Posts
Yeah..yeah..yeah!!! It's cold and it's dark. Two things here. First: you're not knee high in snow and can't ride at all (thus causing PMS..Parked Motorcycle Syndrome). At least you have some opportunity. Like stated above, take a loooong lunch or call in sick (mental health day) and take a really loooooooong lunch. Second: when days get longer and warmer, you'll appreciate it that much more. Without gratitude in life we become dissatisfied and grumpy all to easily... It's all about perception and attitude.
...Say Amen brothers and sisters and keep those nickles, dimes and quarters coming in!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts