Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank all you guys for the help over the last year and a half. My 900LT and I are parting ways tomorrow. I love my Vulcan. It has served wonderfully as a first bike. I have put over 17 thousand miles on over the last 18 months. I'm sure I will always have fond memories of the 900. I am trading up for more power, and comfort for my wife. I got a deal on a 2009 Honda Goldwing with only 3 thousand miles on it. So, it's time to move on. I have learned a lot from interacting and lurking in this forum. The people here have been the best I have seen on any forum. The wing is not as sexy as the 900, but I look to do some cross country travel soon. It will take me a while to dial in the new bike. I had the 900 dialed in perfectly. I know in ways I will miss it. I had a great last 250 mile ride on the three sisters in the Texas hill country yesterday. It was a nice way to end a great ride. Ride safe. And thanks again!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
LGunn, you may be moving on, but the forum is always open to MC enthusiasts so stop in sometime in the future and give us a status report on the Goldwing. I've looked at them myself as a possible upgrade, but just haven't wanted to put the money into it yet. Maybe in a couple of years when I really retire...:) Stay safe on the Hwy.....

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I've got one of each, a 900 Classic and an '05 Gold Wing. If serious motorcycle traveling is what you will be doing, you'll never regret getting the Wing. You'll love the electronic reverse, too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good luck LG and stop by once in a while. You may be able to help a newbee with what you've learned. Many miles equals many experiences which equals knowledge to share.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts