Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else having issues when trying to read or post here? This is the only site I’m having an issue with… Numerous times while surfing I get a windows error window saying the site has stopped responding and needs to close. In addition to that, when I’m trying to post something only part of my words actually make it on screen. I have to type so slowly so I don’t overrun the sites ability to post what I typed. I have to typically type my posts in word and copy them over.

I’d suspect my computer or keyboard if I had this issue with other sites.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
it's the ads

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
In my experience that problem occurs because the web site is still loading graphics, etc. onto the web page on one's computer. I don't have that problem and don't have an issue with adverts and other graphics loading while I am posting or otherwise. Suggest checking your forum user and browser settings.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It never used to do that and I haven't changed any settings... This is the only site have this issue...

·
Administrator
437 Posts
Next time you see the error message can you please take a screen shot of the error message so we can look into the issue.

Thank you so much :)

~ Glenda

1 - 5 of 5 Posts