Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2014 Vaquero
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some speaker adapters and an amp bracket on the website almost a month ago. I got a response saying they would ship in 18 days, I'm at 21 so I sent an email over the last several days with no response. I don't see a phone number anywhere. I can dispute my CC if they are closed - just wondering what happened.
  1. Does anyone know if they closed their doors?
  2. If so, do you have any alternatives to adapt to bigger speakers?
Hope they are open still. Thanks all!

·
Super Moderator
948 Posts
He's on vacation with his wife. From his facebook page posted May 2nd. Engineered Adapters

Dear valued customers!
I want to apologize for any difficulties in communication for the next couple of weeks. My wife & I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary but traveling America's Mother Road - Route 66!!
I am able to check email most nights but as you can imagine it's for a short period. I will try to tackle what I can.
It has already been posted about potential shipping interruptions as well. We have someone handling that in my absence but please be patient and my system isn't easy for someone else to learn, lol!
Everyone stay safe and keep the rubber side down!

·
Premium Member
2014 Vaquero
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's on vacation with his wife. From his facebook page posted May 2nd. Engineered Adapters

Dear valued customers!
I want to apologize for any difficulties in communication for the next couple of weeks. My wife & I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary but traveling America's Mother Road - Route 66!!
I am able to check email most nights but as you can imagine it's for a short period. I will try to tackle what I can.
It has already been posted about potential shipping interruptions as well. We have someone handling that in my absence but please be patient and my system isn't easy for someone else to learn, lol!
Everyone stay safe and keep the rubber side down!
THANK YOU!!
I'm not on FB so I was not aware. I need to get back on FB - I'm a dinosaur. He actually just emailed me back 27 minutes ago and apologized. He said he would get me squared away as soon as he could. What a great guy!
Thanks for the head-up!

Can I just delete this post? Or is that frowned upon?

·
Registered
439 Posts
THANK YOU!!
I'm not on FB so I was not aware. I need to get back on FB - I'm a dinosaur. He actually just emailed me back 27 minutes ago and apologized. He said he would get me squared away as soon as he could. What a great guy!
Thanks for the head-up!

Can I just delete this post? Or is that frowned upon?
I would just leave it up. Many of us have run into a similar situation. It's just good to hear that an issue was perceived and then resolved without bashing a company.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts