Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.So a few months ago read about how great this ngk iridium plugs were.So being I am so cheap I look high and low for the best price.Found them at a local parts house.(it was a chain company) They said they were $6.49 each.Great,I go to pick them up. Oh sorry we don't have them in stock.But can order them and have in 5-7 days. Fine. order them and call when they get here.They did 14 days later. I go to pick up and they try to charge me $5.00 shipping on each plug.I told them what they could do with them.I could of ordered on line and had them in 3 day for that. Well they droped the shipping I payed for 2 plugs and went home. The plugs are great. The bike runs better than ever. I went on line to there main office and told them about the long wait and trying to get shipping.Felt better and just forgot about.Sunday 8:30 am the store calls.This is 2 months after I got them.They said I paid for 4 plugs and only got 2 and could come get them.I said no I paid for 2 at $6.49 each.They said they charge me to much and I still have 2 plugs to pick up.So monday I go and get 2 more plugs Free no shipping no any thing.I said thank you and went home.My lucky day!!!

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
OK.So a few months ago read about how great this ngk iridium plugs were.So being I am so cheap I look high and low for the best price.Found them at a local parts house.(it was a chain company) They said they were $6.49 each.Great,I go to pick them up. Oh sorry we don't have them in stock.But can order them and have in 5-7 days. Fine. order them and call when they get here.They did 14 days later. I go to pick up and they try to charge me $5.00 shipping on each plug.I told them what they could do with them.I could of ordered on line and had them in 3 day for that. Well they droped the shipping I payed for 2 plugs and went home. The plugs are great. The bike runs better than ever. I went on line to there main office and told them about the long wait and trying to get shipping.Felt better and just forgot about.Sunday 8:30 am the store calls.This is 2 months after I got them.They said I paid for 4 plugs and only got 2 and could come get them.I said no I paid for 2 at $6.49 each.They said they charge me to much and I still have 2 plugs to pick up.So monday I go and get 2 more plugs Free no shipping no any thing.I said thank you and went home.My lucky day!!!
Same thing happened to me at O'Reillys, including the later phone call!

·
Registered
245 Posts
I did the same thing. Had O'reilly auto parts order them. An when I was there they said nothing about shipping on them. A week or so later they called said they were in. When I went to get them they were $6.95 each an $5 shipping for each plug. I told the guy I was never told about the shipping. If I had known that I would have went the next block down an got them from the Honda dealer. Anyway they dropped the shipping an I got the for the $6.95. I think they are a pretty stand up auto parts store.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts