Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Riding this weekend from Galena to Savannah and then back up to Dubuque on the Iowa side if anyone wants to join.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I'm in Cedar Rapids.

·
Registered
251 Posts
There is a Vulcan Riders Association group in the Cedar Rapids area. They ride regularly, and are welcoming of other Vulcan riders joining. If you want more info let me know and I will put you in touch with the folks over there.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I used to live in Cedar Rapids on Ellis Road. Now I live in Mason City. We should all meet up sometime.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Near Marengo, southwest of Cedar Rapids and west of Iowa City. Wouldn't mind cruising some highways with some other Vulcans. Not really looking for a club type thing right now though.

·
Registered
251 Posts
There is a Vulcan Riders group over your way, they have a ride planned for 4/22.
Link to FB group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/102945313082369/368808316496066/?notif_t=group_activity

They are a more formal group

Also check out Hawkeye Bikers Association, which is a group of us who like to ride and talk bikes, it is a email list and subscribers enjoy getting together to ride, either as a group or just a couple of the guys. No dues or regular meeting. Several of this group are near you.
FB group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/179438635482173/

·
Registered
100 Posts
Des Moines if anyone wants to ride hit me up

·
Registered
297 Posts
Donnie
midia900lt here from Ankeny
Have you hit any of the bike nights in the area Indianola, Winterset, Newton, Saylorville Lake, Trophies, Fair Grounds. We try to hit 2-3 every month along with and occasional dinner ride with Struthers Brothers. We, son (iliveon2wheels)and I did a Victory riders group last saturday to Freedom Rock north of Greenfield for a 200 mile day, that was fun .... we may do the Poker Run this Sunday thru the ZaGaZig Shrine it starts at Karl Chev and ends at the Shrine in Altoona... we are also going to Sioux City for Awesome Biker Nights later this month....is anyone else headed to ABN

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have done the fair a couple of times that's it. I didn't know about all the other ones I guess I need to get out more lol. I also have a 5 month old at home that could be a reason I don't get out much. I'll have to look up all of these rides and hopefully the wife will let me go to a couple or better yet we can find a sitter and she can ride along.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Bike Night in Knoxvolle, Ia - first friday month
Thunder Nights in Newton, IA - second friday of the month
Bike Downto I town in Indianola, IA - third friday month
Bike night in Winterset, Ia - third saturday month
Fair Grounds in DesMoines - every tuesday night
Saylorvolle Marina every - wednesday night
Trophies bar in Des Moines - every thursday night
Awesome Biker Nights in Sioux City, IA - june 14-16 2012
J&P Open House at Anamosa, IA - June 23-24 2012