Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided I needed to custom fit my new bike so I would be most comfortable. In order to get the bars just where I wanted them I ordered a set of Phatrisers, 1XV. Took only 4 days and I received them today.

Installation is pretty straight forward, and I just finished up about an hour ago. Very pleased with the product and the results. Raised the bars about 2" and brought them back about the same. I now have a little bend in the elbow and my back is straighter.

Brake line was a little taunt regardless if I moved it from the tree clamp so I loosened the screws that hold the master cylinder on the bars and slid it forward about 1/4" and it is now more flexible.

Snow and rain for the next couple of days, will road test as soon as this clears.

T

·
0 Posts
Decided I needed to custom fit my new bike so I would be most comfortable. In order to get the bars just where I wanted them I ordered a set of Phatrisers, 1XV. Took only 4 days and I received them today.

Installation is pretty straight forward, and I just finished up about an hour ago. Very pleased with the product and the results. Raised the bars about 2" and brought them back about the same. I now have a little bend in the elbow and my back is straighter.

Brake line was a little taunt regardless if I moved it from the tree clamp so I loosened the screws that hold the master cylinder on the bars and slid it forward about 1/4" and it is now more flexible.

Snow and rain for the next couple of days, will road test as soon as this clears.
Share some pics?????? I want to do this.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was also wondering how much of a rise / pullback we can get before changing the cables. I actually started a thread on it lol. Id like to know how it works out. Yeah im so sick of this cold weather already im ready to sweat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts