Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
I also can't wait to ride. I know from South Bend to Gatlingburg it's a 9 hot drive. Where is Deals gap and how far? Me and a friend are trying to find some weekend trips to do like this.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Deals Gap is maybe 1.5 hours from Gatlinburg. It takes me around 7 or 8 hours to get there so from South Bend, you are looking at probably close to 11 hours. Of course, this is with us stopping about every 100 miles for gas and a breather, I might be able to shorten the time this year. but with my previous bike, every 100 miles was a must.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to my Vulcan 800, new to the forums, and pretty late to this thread.

I live in North Manchester (google.com/maps/search/41,-85.8) and will be looking for excuses to ride.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
WOW, Only one person in Indiana riding in 2017 :) Hope that not all the riders have moved to Jersey or Florida for the weather. If there are any Motorcycle groups or anyone just wants to ride (when it gets warmer, the 1/2 inch of ice and the few inches of snow has to melt first) let me know and we can get together for some ride. You all be warm and safe now.

·
Registered
27 Posts
WOW, Only one person in Indiana riding in 2017 :) Hope that not all the riders have moved to Jersey or Florida for the weather. If there are any Motorcycle groups or anyone just wants to ride (when it gets warmer, the 1/2 inch of ice and the few inches of snow has to melt first) let me know and we can get together for some ride. You all be warm and safe now.
Not in Indiana but just across the river down in Louisville for me. Wasn't sure where KY fits into the regional forums. I am up for a ride whenever, just give a shout!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts