Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Indiana riders!!!

Don't know about all you but I'm so ready for some warm weather been doing my upgrades on bike and so want to test them out!!!

Just wanted to see how many Indiana riders where on here and maybe we can all meet up this coming spring/summer got some big rides coming this way ranging from 100mi to 300mi.

·
Registered
25 Posts
From Southern Indiana, I hope that Mr. GroundHog is correct and spring is near by. Cannot wait to get out, starting to get the itch everytime I look at my baby in the garage covered up.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Southern Indiana

Man sputter you have some awesome areas to ride to down there. I'm not really lacking here in west central IN, but we go your direction a lot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
:)Planning a ride for the next time the weather breaks. Think me and my bud may take 450 to shoals and then 150 to Paoli, 37 to sulfur then 62 to 150 back home to Bedford. Hope it breaks soon!!!:D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Liberty,Indiana here........rode about 200 miles last week when it was nice. I neveput mine up for thewinter..i try to ride at least one day in every winter month..so far i have.....cant wait till summer! 2009 Nomad.

·
Registered
34 Posts
2 Hour Delay

I awoke this morning to the sound of snow plows. I work for a school corporation, and the best part of this kind of weather.....2 hour delay!

·
Registered
25 Posts
That would be a good sound, delays are good. I think it is suppose to warm up by next week but rain, man soon I know it is coming. My daughter just moved to Minnesota and they just received another 15 inches the other day plus another 3 to 6 this week-end. Man I am glad I am in Southern Indiana. Be safe riding.

T

·
0 Posts
Hey. I'm a new Vaquero from Westfield/Indianapolis. Any other VV owners out there?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not from Indiana but heading up there tomorrow to see an old friend. If you see an old fart heading towards West Harrison be sure to give him the wave. It might be me!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts