Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else get an Email survey from Indian/Polaris? One of the multiple choice questions was. "What motorcycle brand do you currently own." They listed most brands except Kawasaki. Whats up with that?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Haven't seen the survey. How did you get it?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't seen the survey. How did you get it?
I'm not sure how they got my email address. When I get home tonight I'll see if I can post a link to the survey.

·
Banned
155 Posts
they sent me one, but i own a polaris 4 wheeler. kawaskai was included on mine with all the other bikes made by others...i'd post it, but i deleted, i didn't even fill it out

·
Registered
455 Posts
Maybe they felt it was a brand they couldn't compete with.....

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe they felt it was a brand they couldn't compete with.....
I think you're right!!! I can't link to the survey because it was ID'ed so you can only take the survey once.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
After some "tire kickin" last year at a local Indian dealership, I would say they've got a ways to go before I'd trade my Drifter for an Indian. Don't get me wrong, they were gorgeous machines and 103 cubes(IIRC)would be fun, but with a starting price of $32.5k for something comparable to my Drifter that's still air cooled is just way out of line, IMHO. I think with Polaris taking over the reigns of Indian good things could happen though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts