Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why you ask would you be mad, well the 1st reason is today on the news i hear that a bunch of states are getting together and sueing the Federal Govt. about the latest issue over health care and how it affects the 1st ammendment. Im mad cause i gotta pay for it/that it ever happened in the first place. No one is asking who pays for all this crap on the State end of it or the Federal end of it.. YOU PAY FOR IT...
This is side by side with all the States sueing the Fed. over immagration, wow more wasted money unless you are a lawyer, this should piss you off too.
Now for the lattest bailout of home owners , this is a joke and no one talks about the fact that banks want you to lose your home or dont care THE BANK has insurance on your mortgage , you go into forclosure the mortgage is paid off, the bank gets their money and has less risk. They dont want to help home owners they want to make money, thats what they are in business for. Wake up America.
Im mad because i want to make decisions for myself, im old enough,experienced enough to decide most of the important things in my life. I dont want the Government to make these decisions for me, WHY do any Americans want the Govt telling them what to do about everything.
Times are hard in the USA, im pissed because my Govt. is giving away millions,billions,trillions of dollars to people and countries that dont like us. The village idiot could figure this out, what planet are these guys from that decide this $hit. Wake up America , we hand these people money, they take it with one hand and stab us in the back with the other. They laugh at us, we are not going to change them, we are not buying their loyalty and in some respects we just piss them off.
Im mad because there is only one guy running for President that i believe, its sad that our political process is so corrupt. Its sad that so many Americans dont understand the obligations these people make to get into office. That so many Americans dont realize there is only one candidate that has no obligations, has never taken a dime from special interest, that his only agenda is to return the USA TO the people, so they can make their own decisions. It pisses me off that the only people that ever get elected are just the best BS artists.... IM mad i dont have the ability to articulate my thoughts better. Bulldozer

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the good news is (and they'r counting on it) is you'll be dead b4 all the really bad stuff hits the rotating aircurrent inducing device. BUTT, do understand yor pain as you n me are paying for all this (its not a knife in the back) its a hand up the hiney,, up to the shoulder is where they'r headed. but the next Gen behind us who are playing into all this trikery are the ones going to be subjugated to the One World Gov (the feds are just 1st wave) thats fixen to own their azz lock stok n barrel.. an they wont be holdin anything that has a barrel either.
Yes sir... ..You are correct... Last night i heard some disturbing news , the only TV news program i watch is being taken off the air... Freedom Watch has one week left..
now we are all left with the dum us down crap.
Judge Nap for VP.............. Bulldozer, wait until the bill passes the Senate to Nationalize everyones 401K AND IRAs ( nationalize = take your money ) maybe then the talkin heads will bring to light that there is 10 Billion $ a month LEAVING the USA, for off shore banks , cause the only way to keep yer money is move it out of here.... Or you can wait and have it dolled out to you at 300.00 per month starting when you turn 80...

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. <Ben Franklin?>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts