Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all my fellow Vulcan 900 forum friends , after reading all your experiences with making your bike better, I put on a few things to my 2007 Vulcan classic 900. First was the fuel FI2000, second was the hyper charger, just got my new mustang seat from amazon.com, put on my GPS unit, new rear tire. I'm ready for the weather too cooperate and it's riding time! Thanks to all of you and this great forum, hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable season when it comes. You guys and gals are the best. Keep up the sharing and good info. Vetone

·
Registered
224 Posts
except for the gps,I have the same setup on my 06 but with hardkrome pipes.This forum is very helpful,I check it out almost every day! Noone(well maybe almost noone) here is an expert to say,but so many people have alot of good info to share from personal experience. If you have a question on the nine,it's probably been asked and has a thread somewhere already. If not,ask away and I'm sure someone will be able to help steer you in the right direction!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Yup, I've been learnin' alot too! Great group of guys and gals around here!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts