Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
You are good to go now Rick!! I a number of us are heading to Maggie Valley this Saturday for the VRA Rally, and our next meeting is schedule on 8/13 in Peoria.

I would love to ride down with you all but I am VP of the local chapter of BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse) and we have a big event with the Peoria Chiefs on the 15th. Where and what time is your meeting on 8/13

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would love to ride down with you all but I am VP of the local chapter of BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse) and we have a big event with the Peoria Chiefs on the 15th. Where and what time is your meeting on 8/13
Hey Rick,

It is in Peoria at 12:30 at Good Tequilas located near the Shops at Grand Prairie - 5025 W American Prairie Dr, Peoria, Illinois 61615

Hope you can make it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Breese, IL here. Home of Wally's and SKI! I do work in St. Louis.

New to the road riding scene. Just bought a 2017 Vulcan S 2 weeks ago. I managed to come up with a spiral fracture of my right fibula this past weekend while playing hockey so I will be out for a while.

Looking to get involved! Let me know if anyone is close.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hello Illinois Riders -

I am a new Vulcan S owner, bought it from a dealer in Maquoketa, Iowa and drove it back to the Chicago North Shore, mostly via Routes 64, 72 and 68 in early October. Really enjoyed the trip and looking forward to more rides come next spring with warmer weather. While I have almost 30 years riding small bikes (125 - 160), this is my first full-sized and have not done any groups rides before. I did buy a Cardo Packtalk Bold com system and install it in my helmet to facilitate riding with others.

While my bike is a bit small for full bore cruising I would be interested in shorter trips with groups if anyone is contemplating organizing anything once temps are solidly over 50 f. Ride safe everyone and hope to get together in about 5 months, or maybe sooner! - Randy

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
What a great day to go for a ride even if it’s just to run errands 54 degrees and sunny let’s just say errands took a little longer today and had to run by the lake. Last time out? hope not.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts