Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
81 - 100 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
The Central IL (Peoria / Galesburg) chapter of the VRA is still alive and well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i live in ottawa about 10 minutes from starved rock. Im always looking to go for cruises. Ive seen starved rock mentioned a few times so i thought i better reply here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in Beecher City IL and alsoide to alton and grafton and down to the shanee national and cave in rock goo sites nd eats . Like to eat at fast eddies and take the river run to the farrie outside grafton Nice ride go with family on weekends. IL Vaquero
Martinsville, IL. here. My wife and I also like to run over and ride the great river road and grab lunch at fast eddies, or ride south down to cave in rock, garden of the gods area and grab a catfish lunch on the river a E-town.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Normal, Il. New to the Vulcan been Riding Royal Star Centures the last 178,000 miles or so Totaled it the last part of May and wanted to try something different. So picked this baby uo for $5700 out the door, Just as you see it. So far love the bike but am not sold on the power commander V that is on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice looking ride, appears you got a good buy on it! If you are not a fan of the Power Commander take it off and send the ECU in to be re-flashed. Well worth the cost, smoother, more power, runs cooler, mileage is typically the same if not better. Ivan's Performance Products

·
Registered
265 Posts
Nice looking ride, it would appear you got a good buy on it! If you are not a fan of the Power Commander take it off and have the ECU reflashed. Smoother, more power, runs cooler, and MPG will probably be the same and probably a little bit better. Ivan's Performance Products

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have sent a couple of requests to join but as of yet nothing

Rick that seems odd unless there is something on your FB profile that would cause myself or one of the other two admins question the profile. I just approved someone with a rather unique User Name that I think I might have declined before.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I don't know why but an old account that I used to sell my home is the one that came up when I asked to join I removed that account again and tried the request with my name so add me again if you could please

Thanks Rick Haywood
You are good to go now Rick!! I a number of us are heading to Maggie Valley this Saturday for the VRA Rally, and our next meeting is schedule on 8/13 in Peoria.

81 - 100 of 111 Posts